An Anarchist FAQ - "An Anarchist FAQ" in pdf format
"An Anarchist FAQ" in pdf format
To view and print out the file you will need to have Adobe Document Reader on your computer. This is free software that now comes on many computers and with many CD's. If you do not already have it you can download it from the Adobe site. [or click here for a faster text only page]
Section A -- What is Anarchism?
Section B -- Why do anarchists oppose the current system?
Section C - What are the myths of capitalist economics?
Section D - How does statism and capitalism affect society?
Section F - Is "anarcho"-capitalism a type of anarchism?
Section G - Is individualist anarchism capitalistic?
Section H - Why do anarchists oppose state socialism?
Section I - What would an anarchist society look like?
Section J - What do anarchists do?
Replies to Some Errors and Distortions in Bryan Caplan's "Anarchist Theory FAQ" version 5.2
- Replies to Some Errors and Distortions in Bryan Caplan's "Anarchist Theory FAQ" version 4.1.1
- Is "anarcho"-capitalism a type of anarchism?
- Reply to errors and distortions in David McNally's pamphlet "Socialism from Below"
- Marxists and Spanish Anarchism
- Reply to errors and distortions in Phil Mitchinson's "Marxism and direct action"
- Reply to errors and distortions in the SWP's "Marxism and Anarchism"
- Reply to errors and distortions in John Fisher's "Why we must further Marxism and not Anarchism"
- What actually happened in Russia?
- What was the Kronstadt Rebellion?
- What caused the degeneration of the Russian Revolution?
- How did Bolshevik ideology contribute to the failure of the Revolution?
- Were any of the Bolshevik oppositions a real alternative?
- Why does the Makhnovist movement show there is an alternative to Bolshevism?