Go to footer

Skip to content

Whither the withering of the state?

Poetry, prose, art, creativity. Bust a rhyme that doesn't.

Moderators: Yarrow, Yuda, Canteloupe

Whither the withering of the state?

Postby Man » Tue May 20, 2003 3:16 pm

COMMUNIST GETS BORED OF WAITING FOR STATE TO WITHER AWAY, DECOMPOSES <br> <br> <br>News emerged yesterday that Gary Popov, a bank clerk from Moscow and long-time member of the Communist Party, had got tired of waiting for his Utopian dream of a paradisical society to emerge and had chosen, instead, to completely disassociate from his personal identity. <br> <br>His ego, which was constructed from antagonism, opposition and an arrogant aloofness, was scattered randomly across a radius of 3,500 miles and shrivelled up into nothingness upon impact with the ground. <br> <br>His brother, Alexander, said: "I am delighted that Gary has seen sense and wasted away. There was no way that the State was going to wither before he did."
Man

Re: Whither the withering of the state?

Postby kate john » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:10 am

Really, assignment help at assignment helper uk i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge. The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time.
kate john

Re: Whither the withering of the state?

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:53 am

I have gone through your post and seen the information that you have shared here. But I got only minimal information from your site related to this. Since I am interested to know more, please include more soon.Big Apple Medical Products

Return to Board index

Return to The Crucible