Go to footer

Skip to content

A theory of mine

Philosophy: you need it.

Moderators: Yarrow, Yuda, Canteloupe

A theory of mine

Postby wunts » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:28 am

I believe that everyone's experience can be pooled together into a single entity, so that one could say "I am also my neighbour" You both are equally alive, and experience in a similar way...

You are not your neighbour in the way that you have different instinctual behaviours, but you are the same in the fact that you are both experiencing life at the same time right now.

In this way id like to think I have a million lives! not just one! I think im a frog, a cat, a dog, a girl, a fish, an insect... every single thing that is alive and experiencing could also be infact connected with your own experience, the fact that your both experiencing.

Theres no way to transfer between two lives, as they origin from two different bodies and thinking points, maybe perhaps even two different times, theres is a wall of "oblivion" between 2 separate entities, and only through communication can we interract.

If this wall of "oblivion" didnt exist, you could be two different things at the exact same time... this is why im less scared of death, because i know this is not the only life im going to have, I will be something different in my next life, which I might be living right now, but I will not remember a thing from it, because I come from a different entity.

Im just saying every living thing shares a single thing, the fact that it is "conscious" and that is what your afraid of losing, your consciousness, but youll never lose your consciousness, just your MEMORY of it.
A conciousness, is what all animals share as a common gift, and im saying two consciousnesses are nearly intertwinable.

So theres everlasting life, but with a catch.
wunts
Swivel-Hips

Re: A theory of mine

Postby gnreen753 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:32 pm

It is a very good and interesting for that.m8bet
gnreen753
Swivel-Hips

Postby qwerty2002 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:39 pm

It is a very good advice. Thank you very much. :D
โปรแกรมแข่งขันบอล
thank you very much.
qwerty2002
Swivel-Hips

Postby love123 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:38 pm

It is good and important to ourselves.

register
love123
Swivel-Hips

Postby 5svZE9 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:31 pm

Want to be part of us?

royal1688 download
5svZE9
Swivel-Hips

Postby lensturner » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:57 am

It's possible that everyone's experience can be combined into a single whole. But still, the experience of each person is individual and absolutely different from the other. Yes, we experience life at the same time, but still, these are different lives. It's difficult to say that life is eternal and we somehow reincarnate, because no one knows this, as well as many other things. But it's an interesting thought that I do often in written form on the website, where you can order and buy essays cheap on philosophy.
lensturner
Swivel-Hips

Return to Board index

Return to Philosophy