Go to footer

Skip to content

Hello flag.blackend.net

No-particular-theme discussion board.

Moderators: Yarrow, Yuda, Canteloupe

Hello flag.blackend.net

Postby AgentSubversion » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:38 am

I'm agentsubversion, internationally known prankster and troublemaker, and I have arrived on your forums! I look forwards to posting on this here forum, and hopefully working with some like-minded folks.

I gotta blog at www.myspace.com/agentsubversion
I gotta IM with AIM (agentsurreal) ICQ (11495021) and YIM (agentsubversion@gmail.com).

I'm in central indiana, and I travel around a bit.

Well then, hello!

PS. I'm a rank bastard with strong opinions and a low BS tolerance. I will piss off many of you.
AgentSubversion
Swivel-Hips

Postby homage » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:42 am

Wow, you're so fucking cool! Can I add you as a myspace friend? Pretty please!

Oh, and WELCOME. It's so nice to have you. I am truly honored.

And since you're from Central Indiana, I was wondering if you will be attending Our Lives Ahead? www.ourlivesahead.org
homage
Denizen

Postby AgentSubversion » Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:47 am

homage wrote:Wow, you're so fucking cool! Can I add you as a myspace friend? Pretty please!

This is a good idea if you live in the area and post bulletins about events. Myspace really is a useful tool for promoting things like music festivals and convergences, isn't it?

{I'm assuming there isn't some kinda half-assed sarcasm here, 'cause anyone who spends a lot of time online has figured out how little of that is translated in a sentance and how badly trying to be 'cute' jarbles communication.}

I take that back, the whole honored thing reeks of jackassery. Allow me to retort in kind.

Yeah, I'll be there. I have low hopes though, as always. Watching a buncha jerkfaces in hoodies preen each other and clap each other on the back for a few days always makes me angry and violent.

"Sure, everything is in control and nobody needs help with their projects! The corpolitikal are gonna get it now! We don't really need anything, and we sure don't need to work out long term logistics, lets throw an instariot! That'll show someone something! Whooo Hooo!"

:cry:

Oh well, chin up!

Mind if I come to indy and interveiw you guys? We'll throw the interveiw up a few places, get some promotion. If we can do a video spot I have access to a couple of places to throw it and get it seen.

Also, since theres going to be a goodly number of 'countercultureists' around, maybe we should pool in. We can find squats. Maybe some attendees would be interested in coming to Indy for a few weeks beforehand and try to come up with a practical example of collectivist action to show off at a workshop. People learn well by examples.

I have 2 places in the indy area where we can throw house-shows. Maybe we should have a few concerts?

I notice that nowhere on here does it have a list of things for people to do pre-confrence to make it better.

ahem

You should be honored, child.
AgentSubversion
Swivel-Hips

Postby homage » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:48 pm

AgentSubversion wrote:"Sure, everything is in control and nobody needs help with their projects! The corpolitikal are gonna get it now! We don't really need anything, and we sure don't need to work out long term logistics, lets throw an instariot! That'll show someone something! Whooo Hooo!"

I like you already.

I actually live within the greater vacinity and have been considering going... Unfortunately, I expect exactly what you describe: "Workshops" that try to keep the ADD kids' attentions (i.e., puppet-making and bike maintenance), instead of trying to tackle some of the tougher and more important questions like what is a more effective strategy for change than proud-to-be-me parades and instariots. Basically, we need a coherent vision before we can really determine what actions and strategies are effective. Therein lies my frustration with and disappointment in the anarchist movement.

It sounds to me like a bunch of people that are ANTI-conference trying to put together a conference... On the upside, it has the potential to be an entertaining disaster.
homage
Denizen

Postby AgentSubversion » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:31 pm

<3
AgentSubversion
Swivel-Hips

solitaire

Postby shibu » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:32 am

CaratLane's styles such as the Assurance online solitaire set in diamonds with 18 Kt yellow gold and the Davia Heart Solitaire Ring, embeded in diamonds with 18 Kt white gold are beautifully crafted solitaire rings for women.
shibu

Re: Hello flag.blackend.net

Postby Antoniokim » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:12 am

An extraordinary post! it has been a superb attention for the studying to do in university for a while. thanks for sharing with us very beautiful and tremendous stuff published right here. It provides facts and large in a row and good task. 8 Ball Bomber Jacket
Antoniokim
Swivel-Hips

Return to Board index

Return to General Discussion