Go to footer

Skip to content

Flag Forum Requests

No-particular-theme discussion board.

Moderators: Yarrow, Yuda, Canteloupe

Re: Flag Forum Requests

Postby Jawn Disease » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:08 pm

Last edited by Jawn Disease on Mon May 01, 2017 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jawn Disease
Denizen

Postby coup-detat » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:27 pm

I just want the old flag back.
"Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is a revolution." ~Subcomandante Marcos
"Just because I'm an anarchist doesn't mean I won't burn a black flag." ~Johnny Hobo & the Frieght Trains
coup-detat
Denizen

Postby Canteloupe » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:23 pm

Jawn Disease wrote:What does it mean when a topic won't stop blinking at me? Cuz I mean I looked at it, so it's not like there's a new post or anything, and it still keeps blinking... and blinking...

The blinking icons signify a level of heat in a topic.
So far as I can remember, there is not one word in the Gospels in praise of intelligence. — Bertrand Russell

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed — and hence clamorous to be led to safety — by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary. — H.L. Mencken
Canteloupe
Thomas Paine

Postby AndyMalroes » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:22 pm

That's ridiculous! I liked the burning letter much better! Can't we get the old flag back somehow?
How long do you think we can have a free and democratic society if we insist on maintaining totalitarian systems in our companies? We must have freedom for individuals and organizations to grow and to realize their potentials.
(Delmar Landen, Head of Organisational Development at General Motors, 1981)
AndyMalroes
Zen Master

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:23 am

The consensus seems to be, if not that the new forum sucks, at least that the old forum was better. So, shall we have what the people want, or shall we have a dictatorship? If the latter, can we at least have an active forum participant as dictator, and let her/him choose the forum style? As it stands, this appears to be a matter of the admin going gaga over a skin he saw on some skin emporium site, and rushing to install it on his neglected-pet project, thereby imposing it on those of us who actually feed, caress, and love his pet.

Also, fuck off with those motherfucking guest-questions. I don't give a flying fuck about hockey teams, or violets, or roadrunners, or hound dogs. I'll never memorize shit I don't care about, and I'm sick of searching for the answers. The Proudhon books I can at least memorize, but clicking submit until I get that question has become tiresome. Bring back the infuriatingly unreadable CAPTCHAs (but with a static prefix character! Sometimes I can't post with the rotating one, because it's translated to HEX for some unknown reason, probably just to infuriate me) -- or use some topical questions, or, better yet, use just the Proudhon one (it's not as though spammers are going to hand-tune their bots to answer it, and if they do, then change it; don't preemptively assail us guests with hurdles).

Postby AndyMalroes » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:51 pm

and why aren't I a mod anymore? WTF?
How long do you think we can have a free and democratic society if we insist on maintaining totalitarian systems in our companies? We must have freedom for individuals and organizations to grow and to realize their potentials.
(Delmar Landen, Head of Organisational Development at General Motors, 1981)
AndyMalroes
Zen Master

Postby Zazaban » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:49 pm

Gentlemen: Evidence has been found linking this new forum design to The Trystero. This is most unsettling. An explanation is demanded at once.
"I am but too conscious of the fact that we are born in an age when only the dull are treated seriously, and I live in terror of not being misunderstood."
~ Oscar Wilde
"Greed in its fullest sense is the only possible basis of communist society."
~ The Right to Be Greedy
Zazaban
Zen Master

Postby dinsdale » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:24 pm

I really enjoy those challenge questions. I would like to see more, thanks.
dinsdale

Postby Jawn Disease » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:21 am

Last edited by Jawn Disease on Mon May 01, 2017 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jawn Disease
Denizen

Postby dinsdale » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:36 am

Active topics are not related to time of your post, but the rate of posts in general. The constant blinking is ultimately intended to induce a seizure.

Btw, if you want to see the latest posts, consult this retro page.
dinsdale

Postby patrickhenry » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Please!!!! I beg for your mercy oh Mighty One of Flag forum! CHANGE THE SKIN BACK!!!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaase! Before this place falls into the cyber blackhole. If you can't change to the original for some reason try something else!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
." It was all right to accept books from the students, but when they begin to teach you nonsense you must knock them down. They should be made to understand that the workers cause ought to be placed entirely in the hands of the workers themselves"http://www.mutualistde.webs.com
patrickhenry
Denizen

Postby |Y| » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:26 pm

I second the begging and pleading. :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :| :| :| :| :| :( :( :( :( :( :( :oops: :oops:
I am a leader, but you will not follow me.
|Y|
One Step Beyond

Postby |Y| » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:28 pm

I mean, to go back to the red/white really elegant version that we had for years. It was just so good.
I am a leader, but you will not follow me.
|Y|
One Step Beyond

Postby love123 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:37 pm

Thanks for the good information.

หวยออนไลน์
love123
Swivel-Hips

Postby Panharith » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:30 am

can't forget our boy 8) 8) 8)

Goldenslot