Go to footer

Skip to content

New Communist Forum for Discussion

No-particular-theme discussion board.

Moderators: Yarrow, Yuda, Canteloupe

Re: New Communist Forum for Discussion

Postby irierudeboy » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:51 pm

communism? why would i want to talk to people who have an invented, elite funded and financed ideology - and don't even know it.

honestly, it's a problem with the authoritarian left in general. look at the big heroes of the left in the US today...

amy goodman - blatantly supports US imperial aims in libya and syria. refuses to properly address 9/11. takes major foundation money.

noam chomsky - says of himself "i consider myself a supporter of the state of israel." is opposed to the BDS movement. outrageous, irrational stance on 9/11. works for an elite institution (which takes major foundation money).

medea benjamin - somehow manages to do things that would land most people in jail (or guantanamo) and yet not only remains free, but also has time to run a 'charitable' front group which takes... major foundation money. supported the occupation of afghanistan as soon as oblahblah was elected. broke into the libyan consulate and tore down qadaffi's portrait while US was bombing the fuck ot of libya. openly called for the "arrest" of anarchists in seattle '99.

the history of communists with regards to anarchists ain't so great for our side... so yeah... fuck communism.
irierudeboy

Postby AnarchistEpoch » Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Communism isn't good for us and is really against what we believe.

It's like Nazism, two sides of the same totalitarian coin.

Now, I don't mind Anarcho-communism(sue-me), it's using the same communist ideals but without the big daddy state.
AnarchistEpoch
Swivel-Hips

Postby AndyMalroes » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:55 pm

Why would anyone here care that you sympathise with anarcho-communism, a lot of us are or were anarcho-communists. What a ridiculous thing to say.
How long do you think we can have a free and democratic society if we insist on maintaining totalitarian systems in our companies? We must have freedom for individuals and organizations to grow and to realize their potentials.
(Delmar Landen, Head of Organisational Development at General Motors, 1981)
AndyMalroes
Zen Master

Postby bababa3216 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:05 pm

two sides of the same totalitarian coin.

royal1688 android
bababa3216
Swivel-Hips

Postby Panharith » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:06 am

Panharith
Swivel-Hips

Return to Board index

Return to General Discussion