Go to footer

Skip to content

Oxlade-Chamberlain joins Liverpool as PSG defender Aurier le

No-particular-theme discussion board.

Moderators: Yarrow, Yuda, Canteloupe

Oxlade-Chamberlain joins Liverpool as PSG defender Aurier le

Postby LayRong » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:44 pm

England midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has been linked with a move to Liverpool since joining Tottenham Tottenham. Hotspurs has just bought the defender Serge Aurier from PSG. SBOBET
Arsenal midfielder Oxlade-Chamberlain has agreed a new £ 18,000-a-week Arsenal contract. Liverpool have signed a five-year contract with Liverpool for £ 35 million. Hiring £ 120,000 per week. With this announcement, the 18-time English Premier League champions Jurgen Klopp expressed their pleasure. “The club has been very good at this fantastic player, and even the midfielder is a very risky and confident player. SBOBET Want to improve further.
The German manager added: “Ox-Chamberlain is a player who is willing to leave a good club. One and join another good club and I think he (Ox-Chamberlain) has so many options when the club buys Well, I’m happy. “
In Tottenham Hotspurs, Tottenham Hotspurs have also announced a £ 23m move from PSG to Serge Aurier. . “This is a great opportunity for me in this big club,” the defender said. And I will try everything to play for the club, paying attention both inside and outside the pitch. “ He has also promised promising backers last season that he will try to play Good for the club as well as the fans. Aurier will wear a shirt 24 and will replace Kyle Walker, who has just left for Manchester City. July this year.SBOBET
LayRong
Denizen

Return to Board index

Return to General Discussion