Go to footer

Skip to content

buy university fake degree and transcript, skype: ka.ruby1

Current events and Activist Actions

Moderators: Yarrow, Yuda, Canteloupe

buy university fake degree and transcript, skype: ka.ruby1

Postby mamamiya » Fri May 05, 2017 12:04 am

Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, commonly referred to as Rutgers University, Rutgers, or RU, is an American public research university and the largest institution for higher education in New Jersey. The college was renamed Rutgers College in 1825 in honor of Colonel Henry Rutgers (1745–1830), a New York City landowner, philanthropist and former military officer, whose generous donation to the school allowed it to reopen after years of financial difficulty.Rutgers has three campuses located throughout New Jersey: The New Brunswick campus in New Brunswick and adjacent Piscataway, the Newark campus and the Camden campus. The university has additional facilities elsewhere in New Jersey.In 2013, most of the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey was integrated with Rutgers University and, along with several existing Rutgers units, was reformed as Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences. This merger attached New Jersey Medical School and Robert Wood Johnson Medical School to Rutgers University.In 2013, Rutgers changed part of its alma mater, "On the Banks of the Old Raritan." Where the lyrics had formerly stated, "My father sent me to old Rutgers, and resolved that I should be a man," now they state, "From far and near we came to Rutgers, and resolved to learn all that we can.
email: kapeter108@outlook.com
whatsapp: +86 15562016591
QQ/wechat: 924071708
mamamiya

Return to Board index

Return to News and Events